This archive contains links to my work should you have any trouble navigating your way to something I’ve done before.
- Dream Lab: Chapter 1
- Dream Lab: Chapter 2
- Dream Lab: Chapter 3
- Dream Lab: Chapter 4
- Writing Exercise: “Eavesdropper”
- Writing Exercise: “Witnessing Power”
- Writing Exercise: “Change Of The Times”
- Wild Thorne – Chapter 1: Part 1/2 (Script)
- Haiku Horrors: Jenny’s Wood
- Haiku Horrors: The Gardeners
- Writing Exercise: The Character Profile
- Haiku Horrors: Fiends
Articles For Writers
- How Much Influence Should Influences Have?
- Brainstorming Your Idea
- Why Ideas Can’t Be Stolen
- Brainstorming 2: Relevant Writing
- There’s Never A Bad Time To Write
- Brainstorming 3: Preparing A Timeline
- Do Cliches Prevent Original Writing?
- Getting Inside Your Protagonists Head
- Empathizing With Villains
- The Creative Mind: Battling The Block
- Igniting Creation: The Productivity Experiment (An Introduction)
- An Empty Room: The Productivity Experiment
- Stream Of Consciousness: It’s Fun To Write Dumb
- Why Do I Write?: An Introduction To My Blog
- My First Week As A Blogger
- No Sunblock = Writers Block
- I’ve Become A Blog Contributor!
- Beginning My Hunt For A Manga Artist
- Keeping Productive Despite The Radio Silence